No one was injured during an early Monday morning fire in Sugarcreek. Sugarcreek Fire Chief Jim Harrison says crews were called to Schrock Brothers Wood Products located at 7759 Stony Point Road Northwest around 7 o’clock. Harrison says the business makes pallets and is located right behind Stony Point Hardwoods. Harrison says it appears the fire started after a piece of equipment overheated. Harrison says workers were able to shut off the unit and contain the fire. Harrison says crews were able to quickly extinguish the blaze. No one was injured during the fire. Harrison says damage to the unit and pallets is estimated at between $5,000 to $7,000.