Two 20-year old Dundee area men were injured in a garage fire at 7497 Cherry Run Road NW. Strasburg Assistant Fire Chief Eric Houze says one of the victim’s was taken by helicopter to Akron Children’s Hospital for treatment of burns. The other victim was treated at the scene. Houze says the men were working on a vehicle inside the garage Thursday when a nearby space heater ignited the vehicle’s gasoline fumes. It took fire fighters about 15 minutes to extinguish the flames. Strasburg and Beach City firefighters assisted Dundee at the scene.