WTUZ Radio Inc. – 99.9 FM l 2424 East High Avenue New Philadelphia OH 44663 l Phone: 330-339-2222
You’re invited to the annual WTUZ and Muskingum Watershed Conservancy District Beach Party on June 17th from 5 pm to 8 pm at Atwood Lake Beach! Bring the family for an evening of fun!
- Free admission to Atwood Lake Park all day when you mention you are there for the WTUZ Beach Party at the gate!
- Enter to win great prizes, kid’s prizes, and two grand prize vacations presented by Brotherhood HVAC and The Designerstone Company– four-person and four-night hotel accommodations getaway to Myrtle Beach including passes to local attractions! Must be present to win. Contest rules apply.
- Bring your lawn chairs for a free concert by Chris Higbee and Comedian Mike Conley presented by Cartunez of New Philadelphia.
- Atwood Lake Park is offering a special camping discount for the Beach Party. Click here to reserve your campsite. Use the promo code BEACH25 at checkout to receive 25% off any new campsite reservation for Monday, June 14th through Friday, June 18th. Offer subject to availability, no refunds, and not transferable. Valid on new camping reservations only. Online Reservations must be booked at least 2 days prior to arrival.
- MWCD will have Free kayak try it at the beach.
- Enjoy Kid Activities from the New Philadelphia U.S. Army Recruiting Station.
- 70-foot inflatable Obstacle Course, Balloon twisters, Caricature Artist Greg Scott, all presented by Unified Bank and Simpson Heating and Cooling.
- Atwood Beach Concession Stand will offer 75 cent hot dogs during the Beach Party from 5 pm to 8 pm.
- Enjoy free snack bags while supplies last from Walnut Creek Cheese and water from Buehler’s Fresh Foods & Geib Funeral Home!
- Ice Cream from Millers Creamery while supplies last.
- Static Displays from Atwood Trailer Sales & Service, Atwood Lake Boats, Brotherhood HVAC, The Designerstone Company, Cartunez, and Sarchione Ford of Waynesburg, race cars from Midvale Speedway, and Firetrucks from Somerdale Fire Department.
- Free admission to the all-new Whoazone at Atwood Lake Beach from 5 pm to 8 pm! An action-packed floating ninja course for 7 years and up. Everyone must sign a waiver before entering the Whoazone, click here to print out the waiver. Under 18, a waiver has to be signed by a legal guardian. Waivers will be readily available.
- Demonstration from the Tuscarawas County Sheriff’s Office.
- Several area non-profit organizations will be there such as Tuscarawas County Humane Society, Big Brothers Big Sisters, Newsymom, Noah’s Hope, Tuscarawas Visitor’s Bureau, Norman Johnson Center, Tuscarawas Anti-Drug Coalition, Tuscarawas Center for the Arts, Tuscarawas Public Library, and Tuscarawas YMCA.
Thank you to our amazing sponsors for an evening filled with family fun, presented by the Muskingum Watershed Conservancy District, Atwood Lake Boats, Atwood Trailer Sales & Service, Brotherhood HVAC, Buehler’s Fresh Foods, Cartunez, The Designerstone Company, Geib Funeral Home, Millers Creamery, New Philadelphia U.S. Army Recruiting Station, Sarchione Ford of Waynesburg, Simpson Heating and Cooling, Unified Bank, Whoazone at Atwood Lake Beach and Walnut Creek Cheese.
99.9 WTUZ WINNER:
DAILY BIRTHDAY WINNER:
June 14th: Cody Stringer of Newcomerstown
WEEKLY BIRTHDAY WINNER:
June 7th: Makaylyn Lendon of Tippecanoe
MONTHLY ANNIVERSARY WINNER:
May 2021: Frank and Kim Wiley of Scio
YOUR PIZZA AT WORK WINNER:
Uhrichsville Circle K
Have a song request? Call or text 330-339-9399
WTUZ Radio Inc. – 99.9 FM 2424 East High Avenue New Philadelphia OH 44663