Mary Alice Reporting –
Bidders showed their support for the Tuscarawas County 4-Her’s as they set a new sale record.
The Market Livestock Auction was held Thursday and for 2023, the total sale was over $1.3 million. This amount topped 2022’s sale by over $29,000.
- Grand Champion Lamb – exhibitor – Marshall Miller Purchased by Kiko Auctioneers, Realtors & Advisors $27.00per pound
- Reserve Champion Lamb – exhibitor -Reide Black Purchased by Dino Piergallini & Sons Equipment Inc- Dino Rents $27.00 per pound
Totals Lambs Sold 33
- Grand Champion Hog – exhibitor – Karter Ellwood Purchased by TCM Waterproofing LLC $23.00 per pound
- Reserve Champion Hog – exhibitor – Seely Welch Purchased by Gateway Royalty LLC for $23.00 per pound
Total Hogs sold – 290
- Grand Champion Market Steer -exhibitor Annistyn Oszust Purchased by Kimble Company for $11.00 per pound
- Reserve Champion Market Steer – exhibitor Makenna Oszust Purchased by WM Commercial Roofing for $9.25 per pound
- Bred & Fed Grand Champion Market Steer- exhibitor Lillian Sproul Purchased by Eleet Cryogenics Inc for $7.50 per pound
- Bred & Fed Reserve Champion Market Steer- exhibitor Kielyn Simmons Purchased by Wendy’s of Tuscarawas County $7 per pound
Total Steers sold-90
Copyright WTUZ Radio Inc., 2023