This Friday at 9 am you can get a $20 gift certificate to Eagle Family Restaurant for $10
Limit 2 per purchase
Valid for the restaurant only
Think Eagle Travel Plaza is just for big rigs? Think again. Take the short haul to I-77 and Route 39 in New Philadelphia and fill up more than just your gas tank. Bring a trucker’s appetite to put down their famous Eagle Burger or try their all-you-can-eat buffet that offers a wide selection of home-style cooking.
Start your morning off right. You can enjoy the breakfast bar every morning. Make sure to stop back for their lunch and dinner buffets daily. Or every day we feature a taste of India with tandoori and curried chicken and lamb styles.
Carry-out is available call 330-339-4080 or if you need it fast and fresh, stop at the fuel island for fresh pizza, hot subs, deli subs, and sandwiches.
Headed North or South on a bus? Eagle location is one of the stops, so why not have one of their Daily Specials before your bus arrives.
Eagle Truck Stop and Family Restaurant
217 16th St SW
New Philadelphia, OH 44663
Monday 4:00 am - 12:00 am
Tuesday 4:00 am - 12:00 am
Wednesday 4:00 am - 12:00 am
Thursday 4:00 am - 12:00 am
Friday 4:00 am - 12:00 am
Saturday 4:00 am - 12:00 am
Sunday 5:00 am - 11:00 pm
Buyers, Gift Cards/ Certificates will be available for pick-up only starting at noon on the day of the sale at the radio station. We no longer mail gift cards/ certificates (April 2021)
2424 East High Ave
New Philadelphia, OH 44663
Here are a few helpful tips. It is important that you clear your cache, history (browsing data), and cookies. Here is a helpful link that explains how to do this task: https://support.google.com/accounts/answer/32050?hl=en.
- Keep in mind that everyone has access to buy the certificates at once. That means that popular gift certificates can sell out in minutes.
- Gift Certificates will be available for pick up after 12pm on the day of the sale.
- The Half-Off card/certificates are subject to the Merchant’s standard Terms and Conditions.
- The Half-Off card/certificates have no cash value and are not redeemable for cash at any time.
- Limit one (1) certificate per visit to the merchant unless the merchant states otherwise.
- Restrictions on the certificates vary and are subject to change along with their availability.
- The card/certificate cannot be applied towards previously placed orders or combined with other promotions or offers.
- WTUZ reserves the right to deny persons from our online purchase programs for failure to comply with the rules.
- For those purchasing more than the allowed number of certificates, additional ones will be refunded.
- Gift certificates are on sale starting at 9 am Friday until 9 am the following Monday, or while supplies last.
- Once you have purchased the gift certificate, you must come to WTUZ to pick it up after 12 pm on the day of the sale.
- We're located at 2424 East High Avenue in New Philadelphia.
Our offices are open 8 am to 4 pm Monday through Friday. You must bring a photo ID to pick up your certificate. If someone other than the buyer picks up the certificate, that person MUST have the printed receipt of purchase. Certificates will be available after 12pm on the day of the sale.
- Certificates can only be purchased online.
- All sales are final.
- No exchanges or refunds.
- We are not responsible for lost or stolen certificates.
- Not responsible for closed restaurants.
- Certificates are not redeemable for cash.
- Certificates may not be used for tax and gratuity.
- Certificates cannot be used to purchase alcohol.
- Not valid with any other offers, promotions, or discounts.
- No cash back for unused portions.
- The full face value of the certificate does not need to be used at the time of visit.
WTUZ Radio, Inc. assumes no responsibility for any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications-line failure, theft, or destruction or unauthorized access to, or alteration of, entries, or for any problems or technical malfunction of any telephone network or lines, computer online systems, servers or providers, computer equipment, or software, or for the failure of any entry to be received on account of technical problems or traffic congestion on the Internet or at any Web site, or any combination thereof, including any injury or damage to participant's or any other person's computer related to, or resulting from, participation in, or downloading of, any materials connected with this promotion or event.