This Friday at 9 am you can get a $25 Gift Certificate to Sluggers and Putters for $12.50
One Voucher Per Person Per Transaction
Age & Height Restrictions Apply on All Attractions
Voucher not valid for:
Food and Beverage
Birthday Party Packages
*****Update***** Due to COVID-19 we will be mailing all Half Off and Dining certificates until further notice. If you have any questions or need to make other arrangements for your certificate please call the office at 330.339.2222 Please make sure your address is correct in Paypal. If your address is not correct please let us know. Sorry for the inconvenience and thank you for your patience and understanding during these challenging times.
Enjoy your summer fun with go carts, bumper boats, mini golf, rock walls, and batting cages. More than 20 exciting rides and attractions, family fun for all ages! After you play and work up an appetite, head for Auntie Em’s Food Court, serving pub burgers, dinosaur chicken nuggets, pizza, funnel cake fries, ice cream, and more tasty treats at affordable prices.
Planning some fun for the whole family or a large group, go to Sluggers-putters.com for information and specials or call
(330) 854-6999 to book your special day!
Sluggers & Putters
333 Lafayette Dr. NW
Canal Fulton, OH 44614
Hours: Mid April (Weather Permitting, with most attractions available call the park for more details)
Friday 3:30 pm – 7:30 pm
Saturday 1:00 pm – 7:30 pm
Sunday 1:00 pm – 5:00 pm
IMPORTANT NOTICE!! Over the past several weeks we have received calls that listeners are not able to see the “Add to Cart” Button on Friday mornings.
Here are a few helpful tips. It is important that you clear your cache, history (browsing data), and cookies. Here is a helpful link that explains how to do this task: https://support.google.com/accounts/answer/32050?hl=en.
- Keep in mind that everyone has access to buy the certificates at once. That means that popular gift certificates can sell out in minutes.
- Gift Certificates will be available for pick up after 12pm on the day of the sale.
- The Half-Off card/certificates are subject to the Merchant’s standard Terms and Conditions.
- The Half-Off card/certificates have no cash value and are not redeemable for cash at any time.
- Limit one (1) certificate per visit to the merchant unless the merchant states otherwise.
- Restrictions on the certificates vary and are subject to change along with their availability.
- The card/certificate cannot be applied towards previously placed orders or combined with other promotions or offers.
- WTUZ reserves the right to deny persons from our on-line purchase programs for failure to comply with the rules.
- For those purchasing more than the allowed number of certificates, additional ones will be refunded.
- Gift certificates are on sale starting at 9 am Friday until 9 am the following Monday, or while supplies last.
- Once you have purchased the gift certificate, you must come to WTUZ studios to pick it up after 12 pm on the day of the sale.
- We’re located at 2424 East High Avenue in New Philadelphia.
Our offices are open 8am to 5pm Monday through Friday. You must bring a photo ID to pick-up your certificate. If someone other than the buyer picks up the certificate, that person MUST have the printed receipt of purchase. Certificates will be available after 12pm on the day of the sale.
- Certificates can only be purchased online.
- All sales are final.
- No exchanges or refunds.
- We are not responsible for lost or stolen certificates.
- Not responsible for closed restaurants.
- Certificates are not redeemable for cash.
- Certificates may not be used for tax and gratuity.
- Certificate cannot be used to purchase alcohol.
- Not valid with any other offers, promotions, or discounts.
- No cash back for unused portions.
- Full face value of certificate does not need to be used at time of visit.
WTUZ Radio, Inc. assumes no responsibility for any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications-line failure, theft, or destruction or unauthorized access to, or alteration of, entries, or for any problems or technical malfunction of any telephone network or lines, computer online systems, servers or providers, computer equipment, or software, or for failure of any entry to be received on account of technical problems or traffic congestion on the Internet or at any Web site, or any combination thereof, including any injury or damage to participant’s or any other person’s computer related to, or resulting from, participation in, or downloading of, any materials connected with this promotion or event.